Labels

Sunday 22 May 2011

A book I can’t wait to read:

Parisian Chic: A style guide by Ines de la Fressange
 
The French supermodel, designer, author and businesswoman has released her definitive guide to effortless Parisian style. Her six fashion rules?

1. Mix styles and never coordinate.
2. Reject bling.
3. Explore new labels.
4. If it feels right, wear it.
5. Worship no fashion idols.
6. Beware good taste.
I particularly love that last one- as my grandmother used to say, “there is your taste and my taste – not good taste”.

Ines is the designer behind my favourite pair of glasses! I have followed her from afar for a long time and can’t wait to read her book.



2 comments:

  1. Well it looks like you just started this blog... is it your first? Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
    :) Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    i am following you
    and i hope to see many knitting, cats and cups of tea
    kisses from brasil

    ReplyDelete